ESL Dice Games & Templates
Kids Dice games - Hitman dice games. ESL Kids, Games Resources, ESL games, Dice games for ESL, Dice grammar board games, Dice vocabulary games, English games, teaching English as a second language, classroom games, vocabulary exercises, exercises for kids, games for kids, printables, esl printables, kids esl games, esl interactive games, online games, online vocabulary, online grammar, grammar exercises, vocabulary exercises.
Hitman dice game template is an ideal activity that practices grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening. It is a flexible dice game. In this game, you will need a large die. Players answer a question the teacher asks. When they answer the question correctly they get to role the die. Numbers 1 to 6 correspond with the game template rules. 1= hospital (extra life or team can bring that player back into game) 2= suicide (that player dies) 3= bomb (two people from other team are eliminated) 4= gun (one player on other team in eliminated) 5= kidnap (you can take one player from the opposing team) 6= roll die for points. The team which dies first is the loser. Download the template and play ESL Games today!!!
- Check out more teaching resources and games below!
- A-Z Worksheets - Printable pages
- Bingo games - Printable templates
- Board games - Printable game templates
- Card games - Printable card templates
- Colouring pages, handwriting & mazes
- Dice games - Printable templates
- Flashcards - ESL printable flashcards
- Grammar games - ESL video interactive grammar quizzes
- Phonics worksheets - Phonics A to Z
- Powerpoints - ESL PPT & Jeopardy games
- Puzzles - Printable esl crosswords
- Song worksheets - Printable esl songs
- Survey worksheets - Printable pages
- Text maze - Printable quizzes
- Tongue twisters - A-Z pronunciation
- Vocabulary games - ESL video interactive quizzes
- Word search puzzles - esl worksheets
- Worksheets A-Z - Free printable pages